Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Expectations 1

I’m not sure what I expect out of myself. I do know that I expect that I will do what I can to get a degree and get out of college, and more importantly get a degree in what I want to do for a living. Besides that I don’t really have any plans or really any goals besides getting a job that I will enjoy. I plan on getting a job and moving out of state to somewhere warmer so I can’t get out of the cold and snow. School wise I hope to be able to get at least B’s in all my classes and graduated in 2012 with all my friends.  This doesn’t look to promising unless I can handle 19 credits a semester but I plan on doing my best to make it there. Another expectation isn’t really for me, well kind of but I expect, well I hope that my doctors will be able to dull the pain in my leg or get rid of it. But that probably won’t happen either. This school year I and my roommate are trying our best to get to our goals and become healthier and live better and happier lives. This semester I’m kind of living at the dorms at college but it’s not working out very well, so I expect by my following year at school I will not be living at the dorms but rather with my friend and her boyfriend, in a apartment. The reason why is because the people that live here are so rude and loud, it’s hard to get a good night’s sleep or even to get anything productive done during the day. Also how much I pay to live in the dorms is the biggest waste of money ever, especially since there is nothing but issues with the water and heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment