Friday, February 25, 2011

Comedy!

Comedy is a form of entertainment it can be a movie or a play. Comedy can also be about real life but most of the time is made up, drama is a big part of comedy helping to make it more drastic and ???. Comedy isn’t anything new; it actually is an old form of entertainment when they would bring in jesters to castles to keep all the wealthy people entertained and happy. Another form of comedy is mimes, people would higher then to entertain, and even though they didn’t speak it was still a form of comedy.  There are so many forms of comedy. So comedy isn’t anything new it’s been going on for years. I really like comedy but sometimes some people think that there funny and they’re not. But everyone has different idea on what is and isn’t funny. If there wasn’t any comedy in life we would all die from boredom. To think about life like that is scary how would we live? What would we do with ourselves?

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine what we'd be like without comedy: really really drab.

    Actually, I don't want to imagine it. Even when I'm not particularly amusing, it's my sense of humor that gets me through most days.

    ReplyDelete