Friday, April 8, 2011

Why me? Why my family? Why like this?

Why did this happen? Why were you taken away for me? This morning the cops showed up at my house to tell me that earlier in the morning by brother had been involved in a car accident and died. My brother means the world to me and now I feel so lost and empty inside I don’t know what to do with myself and all I keep thinking is that this isn’t real..It can’t be. He was too young to be taken from this world. And every day it seems that my family is getting smaller and smaller. I keep wishing that he would walk through the front door and this would all be a dream. He had so much life left and so much to do why would he be taken like this from everyone that loves him and cares? I’ve found myself in a different world I can’t even control my thoughts any more. I dug through all my possessions to find whatever I could of him and hung it on my wall god do I want him back how am I going to live the rest of my life without him? We were so close and he would do anything for me and I would do anything for him. He was my idol and my support nothing can stop me from crying except him walking into this house. I never thought I’d lose him, he’s supposed to watch out for me and now he can’t. I want him back why did he have to die why was he taken from me like this? I miss my big brother and ill love him forever and I’ll never forget what he has done for me and what he meant to me. Bye bud I’m gonna miss you.. R.I.P Andrew Charles Coleman Jr. 4/8/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment