Thursday, April 7, 2011

Why??????? Choice's


Choice. There are so many different paths you can take in life but yet why does it seem that everyone around you has to cause trouble or make other peoples life difficult. Why doesn’t everyone just worry about what they are going to do to make their life better instead of what can they do to make someone’s life harder? I’ve seen a lot of stuff like this. Like how someone creates a problem that shouldn’t be there, like they are doing it to make their self’s look tough. I’ve tried my whole life to mind myself and just try and better my life so I can go somewhere but every time I turn around someone feels the need to interfere in that and I don’t understand. I mean if they took all their time they spend on other people for their self’s you know how much you can probably get done and actually get somewhere. Why are people so consumed over other people’s actions and problems? Why can’t we just worry about ourselves because in the end that’s all we will have? Think about this in 30 years is it really going to matter what you wore or who you could beat up, or how much money or clothes you have. Even right now I can’t remember who half the people I went to school with and it’s only been 1 and a half years. I think I don’t because I’m not consumed in others life’s, just my own and I’m trying to make it the best I can with as little problems as I can. I just think that we should all just look within and try and figure out what we should be and even better who we really are because our actions can either make our life’s harder or easier depending on what you chose. And one other thing to keep in mind, do you like it when someone makes you life hard? How do you think that the person you’re doing it to feels?

No comments:

Post a Comment