Monday, April 18, 2011

Tattoo

New Ink. I’m not sure why but every time I get a new tattoo it’s the best thing ever. I know it has to do with an adrenalin rush but it’s the best. I’m getting a new tattoo on the 27th in memory of my older brother that I lost in a car accident. I know he would be proud of what I’m getting. The tattoo that I’m getting is two of his old tattoo’s formed into one. I plan on getting all of his tattoos in memory of him but I’m starting with his Iron cross from his wrist and his Anarchy sign that he had on the back of his head with his full name and his birthday and the day he died. Then a very short time later I’m also going to get a raggedy Andy that his friend designed and it’s suppose to be a in memory version of his punk version of raggedy Ann and Andy he had on his leg. That he original designed. I think that it’s funny when people are scared to get tattoos because they think that it’s going to hurt or they are scared that they are going to regret it. As long as you think your tattoos through and get them in good spots it doesn’t matter. All people have to do is use their brains. This can be a hard thing for some people. I can’t wait to show my friends my new tattoo at the end of next week. I’m so excited and I can’t wait. Then I have to sit down with my parents because they want a tattoo in memory of my brother too but they don’t know what they want to get yet. Another thing is how many people loved my brother because I know a whole bunch of his friends and co-workers that are getting a tattoo in his memory which blows my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment