Saturday, April 2, 2011

Two Setences

“The tiny house elves that live in most people’s home are called beetle bees.  They are very tiny and cannot be seen without a magnifying glass.” By Krista Phillips. I chose these two sentences because I like how Krista’s imagination works. This is so funny and so interesting. Thinking about how her mind even work’s to come up with this stuff is supper crazy and it is a little scary. I have also never heard anyone say that elves live in everyone’s homes. Also the fact that they even have names. I’m so curious about this I just have no clue what to say just that it is crazy that someone let alone Krista even came up with this. I think that she could actually write children stories if she can come up with things like this. Where did she come up with beetle bees? That’s the question I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment