Wednesday, March 23, 2011

School

Essays and blogs. Don’t really like writing them. Maybe it’s the fact that I have nothing good to say, so it makes it hard to write about anything. I’m also so set for everything to be perfect so if I get annoyed and feel it’s not my best I just won’t do it. And I’m not one of those people whose mind can run randomly and write it down. I mean I can but it would be the most random stuff you have ever seen. I really don’t see the point of writing essays. I mean, like after I’m out of school no one’s going to care if I could write a four page essay. The reason is because if you write something you like it’s never what the teacher is looking for that’s why I always give up. But if I do get a little push I can produce a very good essay, I just need a little help every now and then thanks to my short attention span. I hope to ever have to write another essay the rest of my life after I’m out of school, if I do I may have to hurt someone. This is the most I have ever had to write in my whole life and high school did absolutely nothing to prepare me for all this work. They need to do something about school education, so that students are not so shocked when they go to college especially with all the essays. I wonder why high school doesn’t prepare you for college because I thought I was doing good because I graduated early and pretty high in my class and yet this stuff seems at time almost impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment